Admission to FATart Fair 21
exclusively with Covid-19 certificate (vaccinated, tested or recovered)
According to the Corona 19 measures of the canton of Schaffhausen, entry to the 4th FATart Fair from 16 years of age is only allowed with a valid Covid 19 certificate (vaccinated, tested or recovered).
You are double vaccinated or recovered from a recent corona disease?
Then look to see that this is so on file on your Covid Cert app.
The "COVID Certificate" app is available for download from the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, and the Huawei AppGallery.
What you also need is a valid official ID with a picture. We need this to verify your Covid 19 certificate. ID, passport or driver's license are valid.
You are not vaccinated or recovered?
Then you can get tested at one of the test centers and show the result with the "COVID Certificate" app as well. Important: According to FOPH guidelines, access is only possible with a Covid-19 certificate (CH) or the EU digital covid certificate (EU) with the associated QR code. Vaccination cards, self-tests or other certificates are not valid.
Testing of symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals.
The Cantonal Test Center (KAZ) is the official testing center of the Canton of Schaffhausen. Antigen rapid tests or PCR tests are performed.
Registration for Covid-19 tests at the KAZ can be handled via the cantonal Corona hotline 052 632 70 01. The KAZ is located at J.J. Wepfer-Strasse 8, 8200 Schaffhausen.
In addition to the KAZ, the following pharmacies meet the requirements for PCR and rapid tests:
- Pharmacy zum Rüden, Schwertstrasse 9, Schaffhausen, by tel. appointment +41 52 634 01 18.
- Pharmacy zum Mohrenkönig, Rathausplatz 8, Stein am Rhein, by appointment +41 52 741 21 33
- Bahnhofapotheke, Bahnhofstrasse 27, Schaffhausen, by appointment +41 52 625 26 86
- Unterstadt Pharmacy, Unterstadt 2, Schaffhausen, by appointment +41 52 625 11 44
- Zentral-Apotheke, Zentralstrasse 35, Neuhausen, by appointment +41 52 672 46 33